Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Is History Important?

Not according to our sitting (lame duck) president:
"I'll be frank with you. I don't spend a lot of time really worrying about short-term history. I guess I don't worry about long-term history, either, since I'm not going to be around to read it -- (laughter) -- but, look, in this job you just do what you can. The thing that's important for me is to get home and look in that mirror and say, I did not compromise my principles. And I didn't. I made tough calls. And some presidencies have got a lot of tough decisions to make --"



Not only did he not supposedly not compromise his principles he also was results and reform oriented:
"I think we brought a results-oriented government, and we insisted that people focus on results, not process, and on a variety of reforms."

Please Mr.President, tell that to the displaced people from Katrina, or the people of Iraq or the soldiers who are on tour there, again, or to women's healthcare which has been totally compromised, or. . . .




http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Politics/story?id=6356046&page=1

Labels:


Comments:
See, the problem with you fucking dikes and lebinazis that you're all all talk on blogs, but in the end, you NEVER ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING. Your years of scholarship and mindless indoctrination truly don't mean shit,

and, even though you gave me an A-, it was only because I pretened to give a shit about the feminist movement, which I don't.

Real women come along and make changes-- the rest of youk, you just blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?